The Hose Mule® Lay Flat Hose Retrieval System
The Safest and Most Efficient LayFlat Hose Loading System on the Market Today! Firefighter Designed!
Prevent just one back injury and The Hose Mule® has paid for itself many times over.
|What does The Hose Mule® have to Offer?
View The Hose Mule® in Action
The Hose Mule is N.F.P.A. 1500 Compliant
- Apparatus is driven in a forward direction
- Apparatus is at a speed less than 5 M.P.H. (Approximately 1-1/4 M.P.H.)
- The crew is safely kneeled down in the bed while reloading hose
- With the use of a ground guide/safety observer, The Hose Mule® is
NFPA 1500 Standard on LDH Loading Compliant
- See our N.F.P.A. 1500 page for complete standard
Lay Flat Retrieval Equipment
Our complete lineup of 5", 8", and 12" Lay-Flat Hose retrieval equipment includes everything you need to retrieve and store your hose. The 5" and 8" mules mount on your truck or trailer. The frames and mule for our 12" frac hose retrieval system can be mounted on your truck, or you can purchase the complete setup with either the truck or tractor.